Hosted by by Tom and Kate Hess
Cost: $1749 per person (£1300 )at the Ramat Rachael which include breakfast and evening meals conference and tours.
Flight is NOT included
- Ten days and nights in Jerusalem.
- Focused intercession, 24/7 prayer, worship, and teaching from some of the great prophetic and apostlic leaders of this age.
- Touring Jerusalem with on-site intercession on the Gates of Jerusalem and 2 hrs. Daily prayer sets.
- Celebrating Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur with the local body of Jewish and Arab believers from Jerusalem, Israel, and all the Middle East.
- Three days and nights touring the Holy Land.
- Guided by professionals to stand with local ministries in prayer, intercede at key locations like the four Abrahamic altars and worship in the same places Yeshua did.
For more information about the cost, registration forms, please contact :
Vera’s email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment to stay in the Remat Rachael is by April 2016