Kingdom Vision is developing a directory of churches in Cornwall. We aim to provide online profiles of churches across the county, so that people can see key information at a glance about churches local to them and form an impression of what each church is like. We all meet with Jesus in different ways and from different backgrounds and traditions. We hope that the directory will be a powerful resource for those looking to meet with him and that it will help to bring churches together in unity – because it is easier to love something when you know more about it!
The directory is published on the Kingdom Vision website. Church profiles in the directory are searchable by location and listed alphabetically by name.
To add your church to the directory:
- Register on the Kingdom Vision website
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your username so that we can set up your account.
- When you receive your registration details, log in to the site. You will see the Dashboard.
- Choose Posts – Add New from the menu on the left.
- Put the name of your church in the title box at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the box ‘Article Template’. In the dropdown blox, choose ‘Church Directory Form’.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and you should now see the form in the editor box.
- Fill in the information for your church. When you are finished, click on the ‘Publish’ button. Use the Save Draft button to save your work and come back to it later.
- If you have a photograph or other picture to add to your entry, you can upload it yourself via the Upload/Insert icons at the top of the editor box, or you can email it to email@example.com for inclusion by the reviewers.
If you have any difficulties registering or completing the form, contact Lizzie Pridmore (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have completed the form, it will be sent to the editors for review before it is published and added to the map search.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.