KingsGate Church Helston welcomes you….
We are excited to announce the opening of this new church which will serve Helston and the surrounding communities in West Cornwall. We start meeting together on Sunday March 3rd 2013 in the Old Cattle Market building at 10.30 am.
For more information please visit – http://www.kingsgatehelston.org
KingsGate Helston is a Christian church. Charismatic and Spirit filled by identity, we believe wholeheartedly in the two fold ministry of the Word, the Bible, brought to life by the power, presence and gifts of the Holy Spirit. The church today should be a prophetic voice of hope to our communities and this will underpin the ministry we believe God is raising up at KingsGate.
God clearly called KingsGate Helston into being over several months in 2012. Its background and foundation has not been born out of the ideas or longings of any individual or group of people, but rather as God spoke prophetically in a number of remarkable and unmistakeable ways. Since stepping out in faith in response to God’s call, we can give testimony to ‘the God who calls into existence the things that do not exist’, Romans 4 v 17. We are full of expectation for the work that God wants to do in many, many lives at KingsGate Church Helston. Families, children, teenagers, adults of all ages….all are warmly invited to worship with us.
||St. John’s the Evangelist, Truro
||St. John’s Church
|Meeting address & postcode
||Lemon Street, Truro, TR1 2NU (directions)
|Days & times of services
||Sunday 8.00am BCP Holy Communion every 4th Sunday
10.30am Parish Eucharist 1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays
10.30am Morning Prayer every 4th Sunday
What we believe
|Denomination or other affiliation
How we worship
|Nature of main Sunday service
|Style of worship music
|Size of congregation
|Description of a typical welcome on a Sunday
Activities principally for church members
|Small group ministry
|Other regular activities
Activities principally focused externally
|Regular outreach activities run by this church
|Involvement in outreach with other organisations
|Links with other churches and organisations
Back to Browse the Directory
Kingdom Vision is developing a directory of churches in Cornwall. We aim to provide online profiles of churches across the county, so that people can see key information at a glance about churches local to them and form an impression of what each church is like. We all meet with Jesus in different ways and from different backgrounds and traditions. We hope that the directory will be a powerful resource for those looking to meet with him and that it will help to bring churches together in unity – because it is easier to love something when you know more about it!
The directory is published on the Kingdom Vision website. Church profiles in the directory are searchable by location and listed alphabetically by name.
To add your church to the directory:
- Register on the Kingdom Vision website
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your username so that we can set up your account.
- When you receive your registration details, log in to the site. You will see the Dashboard.
- Choose Posts – Add New from the menu on the left.
- Put the name of your church in the title box at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the box ‘Article Template’. In the dropdown blox, choose ‘Church Directory Form’.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and you should now see the form in the editor box.
- Fill in the information for your church. When you are finished, click on the ‘Publish’ button. Use the Save Draft button to save your work and come back to it later.
- If you have a photograph or other picture to add to your entry, you can upload it yourself via the Upload/Insert icons at the top of the editor box, or you can email it to email@example.com for inclusion by the reviewers.
If you have any difficulties registering or completing the form, contact Lizzie Pridmore (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have completed the form, it will be sent to the editors for review before it is published and added to the map search.
Alternatively, you can complete the church profile form and email it to email@example.com, or print it out and post it to the address on the back of the form.