When submitting an event for publication on the Kingdom Vision website, please ensure that the content of the event complies with the Statement of Beliefs and that the event is open to all.
When submitting an article for publication, please consider:
- Does it show God’s love?
- Does it build up/edify/encourage/unite the church (the bride)?
- Is the Holy Spirit speaking through it?
- Does it give God the glory?
- Does it reveal the Kingdom of God?
In addition we endorse and adhere to the Prophetic Ministries Principles and Protocol when publishing any prophecies.
Steps to publication:
(it’s far easier than it looks!)
- Register on the website
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your username so that your status can be upgraded.
- After your status has been upgraded, log in. Click on ”Posts” on the menu on the left side of the screen, then click “Add New” which will appear beneath it. You can also use the Quickpress box for simple submissions.
- Entering information is very straightforward and very similar to using Word. If you have a notice or flyer done already you can usually copy and paste the information directly into the main editing box. If you don’t like the way it formats, copy and paste it into the HTML box instead, then go back into the visual box to format it manually. If you have a poster it may be easier to upload it as a picture and add more information next to it. If you know HTML you can use it in the HTML box.
- Pictures are very eye-catching and enhance your submission. To upload a picture, click on the icon next to “Upload/Insert” (above the editing icons and under the title box) and upload a picture from your computer. If you want to upload from the web, it is strongly advised that you copy the image to your computer first and upload it from there as images on the web can change or disappear. Please make sure you have permission to use someone else’s picture first.
- Try to link to a source website where possible. If you’re including information about a location or another website, highlight the words that you want your readers to click on and click the chain icon in the editing toolbar (if you hover over it with the mouse the words “Insert/edit link” pops up). Copy the URL of the website (the web address at the very top of the website screen you want readers to go to ) into the Link URL box. Click on the arrow next to the Target box and select “Open link in new window.” Click on “Insert” when you’ve finished.
- Tick the relevant category box and add any key words in the Post Tags box. These options are both on the far right of the screen next to the editing box.
- There is an excellent tutorial by WordPress on writing posts. You can access it by selecting ”Help” in the top right corner of the screen and clicking on Documentation on Writing Posts .
- If you have any technical questions or need any help writing a post for Kingdom Vision please contact Tracey at email@example.com. If you telephone 01872 321182 Tracey will talk you through whatever you’re trying to do while you are on the computer.
- When you have completed your submission, click on “Submit for Review” if your status is Contributor and “Publish” if your status is Author.
- If your post is not published or a date for publication is not allocated within a week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find out what has happened to it.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.